Friday, October 03, 2008

Minutes Spent With Gracie

I am about four months behind in updating you with pictures and news about Gracie. I am not about to begin to share all of that with you tonight but Dylan and I have been able to spend some special moments with her the last few days and I would love to share those pictures with you now.

On Tuesday, we took an hour of family time and spent some time at Turtle River, our local State Park. Here are some pictures of our time:

Aren't leaves fun?


Intense conversation with Daddy about how to catch fish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious! I know just the spot you visited! Love you guys.

Alisha said...

How cute Rachael. I especially love the "Fishing" picture. And Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!

markbeechnursery said...

Hi Rachael and Dylan,

I love the pictures she is adorable
it is was so great to catch up on the phone last week.
Love to you all
Becky