Tuesday, December 30, 2008

99 Balloons

This video has really spoken to my heart about much we need to value life. Each precious day I have with my children, Gracie and our new little one on the way, has been very special. I know that every day we have firsts when our children are first born but very quickly we also have lasts...the last time they fall asleep in your arms, the last time they need you to help them walk, the last time they have baby teeth...there are many firsts and many lasts and this video really made me think and reevaluate whether I am being careful to cherish my children. I never know when my last day with them will be.

Grab a tissue box and enjoy "99 Balloons". May we never forget the joy our children bring no matter how many days we have with them.

1 comments:

Alisha said...

This is a very touching video.
I gave you an award...check my blog to claim it. :)