Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gracie And Her First "Sledding" Trip

We bundled Gracie up in her snowsuit today and took outside to play in the snow for the first time. It has been too cold previously for us to do this. If it does warm up, the wind blows much too strong still to take her out in it. Today for a short period, we had warm weather and very little wind. We knew it would pick up around noon so we dressed her quickly and took her outside for her fun in the snow. To be honest, neither one of us had "time" but we have learned there always things to do. We try to put God first, our family second, and everything else follows that. This is one of those days where we snatched thirty minutes and just enjoyed playing as a family. You can see what a great time Gracie had! She loves to be outside so this was great for her.


"Mom, I hope this good because I can't move!" :-)


"Outside finally! Loving it!"



"Daddy removing snow from my car so that I can drive it!"



Making snow angels


"My sledding hill!"


At the bottom of my "hill"!
Want to join my snow adventure? It's tons of fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't help but think at the picture of Daddy clearing out the snow for Gracie's "car" that one day, if the Lord tarries, he might be doing that for real! Though I'm not even a parent yet, I can see HOW PRECIOUS these moments and memories are. It goes too quickly...