Monday, January 08, 2007

Our Christmas

Christmas 2006

This was definitely a different Christmas for us. We spend the Christmas at home and I spent the whole time with my mouth wired shut. I go to eat ham and mashed potatoes through the blender - it couldn't have been more exciting! We spent a wonderful time with my family, unfortunately this year, we were not able to drive to PA to see Dylan's family.



I was also able to direct the 2-5 year old Christmas program. It was so much fun! I love working with these kids and Dylan was able to dress up as a shepherd to part of this program. He did a great job and I so needed his help in this area as by the time the program was put on for the church, I could not talk very much. My sister, Sarah, and two other lovely ladies from our church also helped us. It was a true blessing!






<

0 comments: