Saturday, February 10, 2007

Severe Competition

There is nothing like a good basketball game between the single and teen guys of your church! You see fans of all kinds come out for the fellowship and to see whose team will win!

Ben setting up for his play - the single guys played hard.





Fans of every kind came to cheer for the game!



And the teens beat the single guys by more than 25 points. It was a sad loss but I am sure that there will rematch in the near future if our singles have anything to say about!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a fun game! :)

Rachael, I noticed all these clicks coming to my blog from this blog, and imagine my surprise when I opened it up! [shock] I know you! It's been years...but I'm glad to see that you are still happily serving the Lord. Congratulations on your wedding! You and Dylan look very happy together...you make a cute couple. ;)