Saturday, July 07, 2007

Family

It has been a long time since I posted anything but I finally have my camera back and just in time for family pictures. My Uncle Kevin and Aunt Lori from California were up to visit. It was such a nice time - they are sweet family. It had been several years since we had seen them so it was their first time to meet Dylan and Aubrie.


Tad, their son, is at the top of the tractor and Zoe, their daughter, is directly in the middle. It was great fun to spend time with our cousins. I think it was harder on them because we are all quite a bit older than they are.

Dad's new lawn mower! It goes at least 9 miles an hour and he decided to let Zoe and Tad have a try at it. Zoe was calm and collected. And then there was Tad who zoomed around that yard like he was on a roller coaster ride!





Pics of Ben and Aubrie. I couldn't helps it because they looked so cute on the tractor!

0 comments: