Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gracie's First Christmas from her point of view!

Merry Christmas!
Christmas wears me out! This is the best way to spend it!

My Nana (daddy's mom) came all the way from Pennsylvania to visit me for my 1st Christmas!


My First Tractor! I can't wait to ride on Granddad's Deere this summer!


Granddad is going to spoil me rotten!
My First Dolly! Grandma wanted to make sure that I had my first dolly and I love it already. It sits right next to my crib.


My Aunt Sarah and I had a great time on Christmas. This crocodile is bigger than me! It might make a great body pillow when I get bigger.

My crazy family at Christmas! Aunt Macy held me the most and she's the craziest! You should hear what she's going to let me do when I get bigger and she babysits me.

0 comments: