Sunday, March 09, 2008

Gramma's Creation




This might be my longest post of pictures ever but I just couldn't chose my favorite!



Gramma made Gracie a crocheted dress and it's so adorable on her, I took 45 shots in 5 minutes. Gracie was being a ham so I couldn't stop. Dylan thought I was crazy! There will be more of her in this because I didn't have time for many poses as we getting ready to leave for church but as you can see she was having a great time posing for mommy! These were taken on Sunday but blogger has been protesting me posting these so I'm working hard against it.



I'll get some pictures of her and Gramma soon too because she has to have some with the Gramma who took so long to make it for her.
Daddy, quick hide me from mommy and her camera!


Not only did she have the dress and hat but Gramma made her bloomers and booties to go with it!


Inspecting Gramma's handiwork...I think she did a good job, mommy!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see a little bit of me in her, can't you? She has:
~Daddy's nose & basic face shape
~Mommy's eyes
~Grandad's eye shape
~Aunt Becky's, yours, & my crazy eyebrows
~Auntie Sarah's snort & CUTENESS!! :-D

She looks really cute!

~World's bestest Auntie ever