Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Teen Trip Continued

I'm sorry that it is taking me so long to keep the blog up to date but I must say that life has been quite busy for us and this has had to take a back corner to everything else that we do.  The Lord has been so good to us over the last few months and I'm excited to share everything with you but I'll start with finishing our teen trip. 

This trip was such a blessing to Dylan and I.  It really is a privilege to spend time with our young people and now that I have Gracie, it sometimes is a little harder so it's nice to be a part of their lives for a week and to let them know that we love them and are really able to be there for them if they ever need us.  We love our teens so much - they really are a bunch of fun and really a joy to be around.  I think being a teenager is one of the hardest times in your life with all of its uncertainty and learning how to make right decisions on your own but I think its also some of the most fun and our teens sure know how to have fun. :)

Miscellanous 050

I left Gracie for just a minute and came back to her with this ice cream in her hands!  Gracie slept with all the girls - there were 20 of us in one giant room.  It was a lot of fun and the girls treated Gracie just like one of them :-)  Ice cream and all, I do believe that Kayla offered her Coke more times than I can count

Miscellanous 053 Miscellanous 054

A great game of backwards kickball

Miscellanous 056

Miscellanous 057Miscellanous 058

You can't have camp without some hanging out and lots of hugs.  Some major decisions were made for the Lord this week and alot of love and tears were shared as this testimonies were revealed.

Miscellanous 060Miscellanous 061Miscellanous 062Miscellanous 065 Our last group picture with Bro. Jason Demlow this time. 

This kids were not excited for a group picture, can you tell?  Even Pastor looks like he needs to hurry!  :-)

We had a great time with Bro. Demlow and it was great to hear what the Lord had laid on his heart for our teens.  To be honest, all messages spoke the adults also - they were very timely and you could tell that the Lord was with us that week at camp.

0 comments: