Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Month and A Half Later

It has been forever since I wrote on my favorite blog. You probably thinking the same thing but all I can say is that I have had a very busy summer. I am also currently working on something that I will very soon give you the link to but at this moment it is still a secret. :-) My secret has kept all of my blogging time.

I have tons and tons of pictures to share with you all and lots to update you on. I don't know whether I should give all the updates at one time or try to stagger them. I know all you want to know about is how much Gracie has grown and boy has she ever! As I am writing this, I hear a "da da" in the background and the sound of her sippy cup "running" across the floor.

On her six month birthday, she sat up on her own and has been having a blast ever since. At 7 and half months, crawling began and now she is a pro. :-) She crawls everywhere and is getting faster by the day. My clean house is gone forever! :-) She has also begun pulling herself up on everything and "cruising" around the house. "Cruising" at this time is no her strong point but I'm also trying not to encourage it. She is 8 and 1/2 months now and just the joy of our lives.

Dylan is currently layed off and has been for the last four weeks. It has been nice because Gracie and I have had tons of time to spend with him. He has spent a lot of time with my dad also roofing the apartments. We are excited to see what the Lord is going to do with his job. There is a little uncertainity but honestly we are actually enjoying the time and not worrying where our money will come from because at this time, God has provided all of our needs according to His riches and glory. Remember my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills and if He can't take care of us with that, I don't know who can!

I have been out at our local Farmers' Market every Saturday selling hairbows. I never thought I would do such a thing but Gracie inspired them and they became such a hit that a lady in our church approached me with the idea and it grew wings and became a business. What started out small though with little hairbows has become quite the operation! Sometimes just looking at ribbon can be overwhelming :-)
Well, here are some pictures for you to enjoy. Today you just get Gracie's six month studio shots. Have a great day!





















3 comments:

pau_ole_aloha said...

Hi Rachy! I love to hear that you are in such high spirits!...your my role model. I see that you are my first follower...Yay!..im trying to get back into journaling, i miss it. Right now my posts are kinda short, but im pretty sure that they will get longer because i get addicted to writting. I thought it would be a good idea too so the family can see how i'm doing. I'm just so busy i dont have time to do anything but work, study, and sleep. It'll be worth it tho. IF you work hard. You always get good results! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys - Gracie is getting BIG!

Hope all is well up in ND. I continue to exist down here in the wastelands of MO.

You are both always in my prayers, and it's always a pleasure to see your blog.

God Bless

Master Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and Defender of the Universe!

Anonymous said...

Hey Coe family. I love your bows, unfortunately they just wouldn't look right on my little boy :) Just wanted to pass a note and let you know of 2 websites used by other work at home moms to sell their goods
www.etsy.com & www.hyenacart.com
Tell Dylan I said HI and hope everything is working out

- Sara Sprosty (Amundson)