Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gracie's 1st Birthday - Cake Time

Here is the first video from Gracie's 1st Birthday. This video is all about the cake. :-) Please ignore commentaries in the background as I could not cut that part. Gracie sure did love her cake...we made it is sugar free as possible but I forgot all about the fact that a ladybug cake would have tons of food coloring! It kind of defeated the purpose of "light" cake but she loved it and since it's not something that she gets normally, I guess she'll live.

I will have more video and pictures soon but here is what I have for now.


"Daddy, this is good cake. You should try some. Here have a bite!"

Throwing the dirty baby away. This was the best way to clean her actually.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures look awfully familiar...perhaps they came off my facebook? :-P

~Sarah