Monday, December 01, 2008

Little Impressions

I have often wondered how much young children understand what is going on around them. Since Gracie was born, Dylan and I have watched what she does and picks up. I have often heard through my training on the brain that parents do not realize the full potential a child's brain truly has. We under estimate their abilities to learn because they can not talk.

I am sharing this video not only because it is so cute but it reminded us of how careful we need to be with this precious gift God has given us.

Dylan has been going to Physical Therapy for his ankle and has been sent home exercises to do. He has only been doing this for about a week and half but does it normally when Gracie is awake. Saturday, I caught Gracie putting the yellow plastic rope and around her ankle and doing the same "exercises". I captured this video this morning and no, we did not put this on her foot, she did!



I'm having problems with the sound and will try to fix that later but today is the Beautiful For Thee deadline and I must work on that first.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute. And I love how technology has allowed us to view our sweet little great-granddaughter from afar.

Lots of love from,
Super Granny