Monday, March 15, 2010

"God 'less Daddy"

Gracie missed church last night because she has an ear infection and is running a high fever. She loves people so this was pure torture for her.


Last night, daddy preached so Gabriel and I stayed home with her. As we played, read books, and listened to messages - she kept asking "where daddy is?" I told her, daddy was preaching and asked if she would like to pray for him.

She said "Yes, pway for daddy." So, we prayed that God would be with him as he preached. When I stopped, she said "Amen. God 'less Daddy."

About thirty minutes, she asked to pray for daddy again. We prayed again and at the end, she said "Amen. God 'less Daddy."

She has asked to pray for different people today and every time she says "Amen. God 'less ______."

So if your ears are twitching or your nose is itching, there might be a sick little girl praying for you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Gracie. I hope she gets better soon. Maybe she was praying for me. My back hurt really bad last night & all of a sudden the pain just disappeared. I'll say it was because of Gracie's prayer...tell her thanks for praying for me! ;)

-Hannah (your sis)-