Monday, March 15, 2010

Starting Again

I have been asked by so many to start writing here again and so I have begun again. This is more of a journal for me. There are no set schedules, no set themes - just me, sharing my heart and my family with those that love and care about my family.



I also write for EmpoweringMommy.com and you are always welcome to read what I have to say over there. That site is more about deals, coupons, and products that I review. My family's journal will have none of those things.


Welcome back to our family's journal. Feel free to subscribe by email and then you'll get our updates right in your email account. This is delivered once a day on the days I post so you'll know when I have posted. You won't even have to come back here unless you want to leave a comment or look at it online. You'll get every picture and post in your email instead.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh! Yay! You know, I'll be reading everything you write. The picture that you posted up of Gracie looks just like you. Every picture that I see of her seems to look more & more like beautiful mommy.

Love you lots & can't wait to read more of what goin' on in your life!

-Hannah (your sis)-