Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Introducing Our Sweet Little One


"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13
9 weeks old
19 weeks old
"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Psalm 139:14
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."
Psalm 139:15
"I already have a great big yawn, Mommy!"
"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."
Psalms 139:16

Even my little toes and fingers were already made by God! My foot measured to be one whole inch!

2 comments:

mx3girl said...

Yep! Already looks just like me!! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Its going to be so much fun!