Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I can hardly believe it but Gracie was one month old yesterday! How could one month already go by? We haven't given many updates or pictures, I'm sorry, getting used to this little one has been a challenge but she has been worth every second. I have decided to use my late night adventure times as my updating times. We certainly have a lot of periods of wakefulness when everyone else is sleeping! :-)

On Saturday, Gracie's Great Granddad and Super Granny sent her a one month birthday present and here are some pictures of her "enjoying" her new animal friends. It looked like a zoo around our house ... oh yes, well, I guess that fits our house very well!



"Look, mommy, my new friends are little like me!"




"They sure do taste yummy!"
PS. To my mom who is currently in England, Gracie told me to tell you that she misses you and hopes you are having great fun without her! :-) She says to give everyone a hug and kiss out there for her.

0 comments: