Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grandpa's graduation

Grandpa graduated from Park University the first week in May!    I am very proud of him.  When mommy finds the bulletin, I will tell you what his majors were (he had three of them).  Ebay store 003Ebay store 005

Waiting for graduation to start.Ebay store 006

Presentation of colors

Ebay store 008Ebay store 009

Playing during the ceremony.  It was kind of boring but mommy told me I was suppose to be good and I thought I did a pretty good jobEbay store 010

The special speaker

Ebay store 011Ebay store 012

Grandpa gets his diploma.  Grandma was certainly happy, now he will be home more!

Ebay store 014

Have you ever tried to take family pictures with my family?  It always takes a little bit but we sure do have fun!Ebay store 015   Ebay store 017  

The men in our family

     Ebay store 018Ebay store 021

Ebay store 024

Grandpa and me.  I wasn't feeling well that day

Ebay store 028

Grandpa and Grandma - Grandma spent a lot of time alone while Grandpa was in school. 

Ebay store 030

I finally get some time with Grandma

Ebay store 034

This is how I relax after a long graduation ceremony!  :-)  

Don't I look cool?

0 comments: